1. Information regarding copyrights
All information contained on this web page is provided as shown and without any claim to correctness, completeness or currentness.
Unless explicitly set out differently in this publication, specifically in the context of a certain section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document may not be used for non-commercial information purposes. Each copy of this document, or a part thereof, must contain this copyright statement and the operator's copyright protection symbol. The document, each copy of the document or a part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this consent at any time, and all use must be immediately suspended following the publication of a written announcement by the operator.
2. Contractual guarantees and disclaimers
Unless agreed otherwise, the Hotel Euler website is available free of charge. The operators do not assume any liability for the correctness of the information contained therein, availability of services, loss of data stored on Hotel Euler or usability for any particular purpose.
Similarly, the operators are not liable for subsequent damages resulting from the use of the offer.
Insofar as an exclusion of liability may not be considered, the operators shall only be liable for gross negligence and intentional action. Product and company names are the trademarks of the respective owners and are only featured on these pages for information purposes.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies, or writing/typing errors. This information is amended from time to time; these changes will be added to the newest editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and/or changes to the offers that are described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressing opinions on comments and in the forum
Due to the continuously changing nature of contents regarding comments and the forum, the operator is not able to fully view all contributions, check them for contents and exert direct and active control over such contributions. The operator does not assume any liability for the contents, correctness and form of contributions that are added.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
Members participating in discussion forums and comments are obliged to ensure that
- their contributions will not contain any insults, criminal contents, pornography and vulgar expressions,
- they are solely responsible for contents added by them, that they will not breach third-party rights (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights), and that they fully indemnify the operators of Hotel Euler from any third-party claims initiated by their contributions.
- they will not add advertising of any type to the forums or in comments, or use forums and comments for any type of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of »0900« call numbers for any purpose.
Users shall have no claim to the publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of Hotel Euler reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In the case of breaches against obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete membership.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
Insofar as a member uses the opportunity to submit contributions to the editorial section of Hotel Euler, the following applies:
Own contributions may be posted under the condition that the member has entered his or her full and correct first name and surname in his Hotel Euler user profile or enters this information after submitting the article. The submitted contributions will be (publicly) identified with the name entered in the profile.
The member submits the following declaration with respect to all contributions that will be submitted to Hotel Euler in the future:
- The member warrants that the contributions that are submitted are free of third-party rights, in particular copyright, trademark or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and images.
- The member grants the operators of Hotel Euler an unlimited right of use with respect to the contributions that are submitted. This includes publication on the internet on the Hotel Euler website as well as on other internet servers, and in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- Contributions are deleted or made anonymous at the member's request, which is sent by e-mail to the address of the Webmaster. Contributions will be deleted or made anonymous within 7 days following notification. The operators shall only be liable for subsequent damages incurred by the member due to the delayed deletion of the contribution to the extent that the damages are not based on a breach of obligation by the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)), and insofar as they are due to grossly negligent action or intentional action on the part of the operators of Hotel Euler. In this context, we explicitly advise that Hotel Euler is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we do not have any control over whether, where and how long contributions published on our site may still be stored in databases of search engines and web catalogues and are accessible after they have been deleted on Hotel Euler.
- There shall be no claim to the storage, publication or archiving of submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish contributions that have been submitted without indicating the reasons for such an action, to edit such material prior to publication or to delete such material following publication at their discretion.
- The publication of submitted contributions shall not result in any claim to payment (fees, licensing fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) on the part of the member against Hotel Euler. Such activities are of a voluntary nature (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
Users are required to treat the user name / password combination in confidence and not forward such information to third parties. The operator must be informed if misuse of access information is suspected.
7. Reference pursuant to the German Teleservices Act (Teledienstgesetz)
Responsibility for the internet pages of third parties, to which this offering refers with so-called links, rests with the respective providers. The operator is not responsible for the contents of such third-party pages. In addition, the website may also be linked from other pages using so-called links without our knowledge. The operator does not assume any responsibility for the presentations, contents or any connection to this web page on third-party web pages. The operator is only responsible for external contents if he is positively aware of such contents (e.g. also including illegal or criminal contents) and he is technically able and can be reasonably expected to prevent their use. However, pursuant to the Teleservices Act, the provider is not required to inspect external contents on a continuous basis.
Questions regarding Hotel Euler should be directed to the Webmaster.
Insofar as parts or individual formulations of this text do not correspond, no longer correspond or do not fully correspond with the applicable legal situation, it shall not affect the remaining parts of the documents in terms of their contents and validity.